Client Case Studies
Dr. Halley White
Dental School: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Years in Practice: 4
Status: Married, two daughters, (another on the way)
Practice Aspirations: She plans to open a second location in Jacksonville, N.C. by the end of 2011 and would like to add an associate or partner down the road.
Life Aspirations: To balance her professional career and personal life in order to enjoy a successful practice and quality family time. To afford her children’s education and live comfortably.
Retirement Aspirations: To retire by age 55.
Before Levin Group
- Start-up practice with very few systems in place, leading to stressful days
- Staff issues were slowing growth
- Needed a marketing plan to get referring doctors
- Concerned about economic downturn and significant competition
- Lack of training for staff
- Interested in opening a second location but was not organized enough to proceed
After Levin Group
- Systems in place allowing practice to run more efficiently and with less stress
- In first two years with Levin Group, production increased $837,000 (154%)
- Hourly doctor production increased by $473 from $429 to $902
- Case acceptance increased from 35% to 95%
- Schedule is maximized for production
- Office policies established
- Staff properly trained and empowered to help grow practice
- Added 300 new referral sources in first year (95% increase)
- Well-positioned and prepared to open second location
“The marketing and management phases started at the same time and we found ourselves growing quickly. I am quite proud of our success as a practice, especially a start-up practice.
"I continue to set goals both personally and professionally, re-evaluating where we were, where we are, and where we are going. Levin Group has been instrumental in this process.”
– Dr. Halley White
Achieve results like this...
Take the first step with a One-Day In-Office Practice Analysis™
by calling 888-973-0000.