Realize Your True Potential with Executive Coaching
Every one of us has unrealized potential―and sometimes all it takes to maximize our capabilities is a guide to show us how.
As the CEO of your practice, you’ve taken action to expand production, empower your team, improve customer service, and provide the highest quality dentistry to your patients. The next step in your professional development might be Levin Group Executive Coaching.
You’ll know you’re ready for coaching if you have:
- A desire for change and personal growth
- An aspiration to improve your results
- An inclination to develop stronger leadership skills
- An intention to learn and cultivate more effective behaviors
- An appreciation for collaboration, other viewpoints and new perspectives
The more you develop yourself and your skills, the more your practice will benefit. Independent studies have proven the value of executive coaching.
Industry experts found that leaders who were coached for 6–12 months experienced:
- 67% improvement in teamwork
- 77% improvement in working relationships with employees
- An ROI 5.7 times the initial coaching investment
According to the International Coach Federation (ICF) Global Coaching Client Study:
- 83%, of individuals who have experienced professional coaching report being “very satisfied” with their coaching experience
- 96% said they would repeat it given the same circumstances
What is Executive Coaching?
Levin Group Executive Coaching follows the philosophy that coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment. It is designed to empower you to overcome any obstacles and ultimately turn your potential into performance.
We accomplish this through conversation, showing you how to look inside to see where the answers lie. Our coaches focus on your professional and personal life as it relates to goal setting, outcomes and individual change management.
Coaching honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole.
Our Executive Coaching also involves the following:
- Fresh perspectives on personal challenges
- Being forward-moving and future-focused
- Enhanced decision-making skills
- Identifying patterns, choices and behaviors that do not serve you well—personally and/or professionally
Executive Coaching Program Structure
When you sign up for Executive Coaching with Levin Group, your one-on-one coaching process begins with an exploration of your personality, your desires and the barriers to achieving greater success in your personal and professional life. We help you walk through an individualized process to become a better you. The program has a flexible structure, incorporating these elements:
- Discovery Session―This will be a phone consultation in which your coach clarifies the process and works with you to create an individual Professional/Personal Development Plan that addresses the outcomes you want to achieve.
- Coaching Sessions―Each month, you will participate in two one-hour phone sessions with your coach, with additional calls as needed.
- Individual Coursework―In between calls, your coach will provide you with journaling exercises to complete, videos to watch or articles to read.
- General Support―Your coach will offer email and telephone support for check-ins, updates and questions as you progress through the program, and suggest action steps for you to take.
Within the context of the structure above, your coach will work with you to brainstorm solutions to any problems or obstacles that emerge. He or she may role-play with you to help you practice your approach to communication and ask you to do some on-the-job exercises if necessary.
As the client, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Participating in scheduled phone calls
- Assuming accountability for decisions and actions
- Using tools, concepts, models and principles that the coach provides
- Engaging in honest dialogue
- Completing field work assignments
- Envisioning and committing to personal success
Total Dedication to Your Individual Needs
Levin Group’s Executive Coaching Program is not one-size-fits-all. Together, you and your coach will generate a customized program to fit your unique needs. We help our coaching clients become more successful through teaching a combination of the following skills, as needed:
- Recognizing and overcoming self-imposed obstacles
- Creating better methods for coping with stress
- Attaining specific personal and professional goals
- Learning to communicate more effectively
- Motivating and inspiring team members and others
- Promoting cooperation and collaboration
- Aligning core values, purpose and principles
- Beginning to plan for retirement
- Managing your time more effectively
The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking. –Albert Einstein
Whereas consultants are expected to have the answers, coaches are expected to have the questions―which are intended to open up new ways of thinking. Your coach will serve as your partner and guide, but you are the only one who can become an expert on the subject of your life. Your coach will rely on your vision, wisdom and experience to help you achieve your desired results.
At Levin Group, our expert coaches are skilled in helping others expand their emotional intelligence and trained to remain intuitive, non-judgmental and communicative throughout the coaching relationship. Moreover, all of our coaches have experience working with dentists and are sensitive to the demands of running a practice.
Make an Investment in Yourself
As your Executive Coaching program progresses, you and your coach together will assess your progress based on the goals and milestones you generated at the outset.
You’ll be better equipped to take ownership of both your life and your practice, with less stress, a positive outlook and more confidence.
You’ll understand how to align your actions with your priorities to achieve the results you desire.
When you have mastered the ability to do what needs to be done with efficiency, clarity and purpose, there’s no limit to what you―and your practice―can accomplish.
If you are ready to discover your full potential, leave us a note below and we’ll get in touch quickly.