A Great Pedo Practice
That’s what you deserve. And it’s our job to make it happen.
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. You’ve spent years in the pursuit of your dream. College. Dental school. Pediatric residency programs. Clinical courses. Continuing education. Associateship. Practice ownership.
Not many people have done what you’ve done. Yet for you, pediatric dentistry is the easy part. It’s the business aspect of owning a pedo practice that gives you trouble.
That’s where we come in. We train pediatric dentists how to turn their practices into successful businesses. Since 1985, we have helped more than 30,000 general dentists, pediatric dentists and other specialists improve their practices… and their lives.
Our goal is to create the best pedo practice possible for our clients. We want them to love what they do… to smile when they walk into the practice every morning… and to be financially rewarded as great pediatric dentists and as smart business owners.
We Come to Your Practice to Work with You and Your Team
Your Pedo Practice is unique.
This core belief guides our approach to consulting. We begin by listening to you—your concerns, challenges and goals. By learning as much as possible about what you want to accomplish as a pediatric dentist, team leader and practice CEO, we can ensure that your consulting program addresses your specific needs. Your success as a client is our top priority.
Receive Expert Guidance at Your Practice in These Core Areas
As the leading dental consulting firm in North America, we have made it our mission to improve the lives of dentists, pediatric dentists and other specialists. We believe consulting should be a partnership. Throughout your consulting engagement, your consultant will guide and support you and your team each step of the way. From scripting parent and patient interactions to implementing new protocols, your consultant serves as your resource for these core management areas… which, we have found, are essential to the success of every pedo practice.
Why Choose Levin Group?
Owning and operating a pedo practice has never been more complex. As a Levin Group client, you don’t have to figure it all out on your own. For more than 35 years, when pediatric dentists have faced their most difficult business challenges, they have turned to Levin Group. After all, the business of dentistry is our business.
This program is based on our extensive experience helping pediatric dentists achieve their goals. By coming to you, we make it easy and convenient for you to create the pedo practice you want. Throughout your program, your consultant will direct you on the best techniques for systematizing your practice, managing growth and reducing stress.
What Our Consulting Program Can Do For You:
- Implementation of proven systems to foster and maintain growth
- Lifetime practice revenues increased by $8–10 million over 20 years
- Increased doctor income and retirement savings
- Reaching financial independence 8–10 years earlier
- Increase in production by up to 25%
- Training your team using targets, systems and scripting
- A simplified, more efficient schedule
- 98% of patients scheduled at all times
- 99% of all fees collected
- Reduced overhead
- Less stress for you and your team
- Improved leadership and management skills
- A motivated and well-trained team
Achieving Greater Success
Our management program will provide you with the pedo business systems you need to achieve the success you want. Your Management Consulting Program is a comprehensive and convenient approach to increasing production, improving efficiency and reducing stress.
No other program in pediatric dentistry has such a proven track record of client success. Your consulting program includes in-person training, structured phone conferences and progress reviews—all designed to keep you and your team engaged and focused on creating a more successful practice.
Under the guidance of your consultant, you and your team will transform your pedo practice by:
- Setting and achieving production goals
- Designing a high-volume, low-stress schedule
- Understanding and tracking Key Production Indicators
- Creating more value for hygiene appointments
- Evaluating your fees
- Implementing an effective collections process
- Minimizing overdue accounts receivable
- Implementing the 3-3-3 follow-up methodology
- Conducting procedural time studies
- Controlling overhead
As a Levin Group client, you will learn how to:
- Utilize value-building scripts to effectively influence parents
- Reduce no-shows and last-minute cancellations
- Re-engineer the New Patient Experience through minute-by-minute TC-driven systems
- Improve customer service during each interaction with parents and patients
- Effectively manage parent perceptions
- Implement systems that increase efficiency and reduce stress
Comprehensive. Convenient. Effective.
Our management program will provide you with the pediatric business systems and tools you need to increase production, improve efficiency and reduce stress. No other program in pediatrics has such a track record of client success.