Here’s How it Works:
Our periodontal management program will provide you with the business systems and tools you need to be successful. Your Perio Management Consulting Program is a comprehensive and convenient approach to increasing production, improving efficiency and reducing stress. No other program in dentistry has such a proven track record of client success.
Under the guidance of your consultant, you and your team will transform your practice by:
- Setting and achieving production goals
- Understanding and tracking Key Production Indicators
- Conducting an insurance analysis
- Evaluating your fees
- Managing emergency patients
- Executing an effective collections process
- Minimizing overdue accounts receivable
- Conducting procedural time studies
- Employing the 3-3-3 follow-up methodology for collections and scheduling
- Controlling overhead
Over the course of your program, your dedicated Levin Group consultant will conduct multiple multi-day in-person training sessions to teach you the leadership skills you need and train your team to upgrade and implement every essential management system in your practice. From treatment coordination to scheduling to implants to customer service to case acceptance to financial options and everything in between, you and your team will receive direct in-person training from an experienced practice management expert.
Structured Phone Conferences
These occur throughout your consulting engagement in order to keep you and your team focused on achieving your goals. During these one-hour calls, which typically occur every two weeks, your consultant will assess progress made on implementing Levin Group systems, address any roadblocks and answer critical questions. Throughout your program, your consultant will motivate and guide you and your team in the areas of systems customization, team management and leadership.
Milestones You Will Achieve and Systems
You Will Implement
- Creating a Customized Levin Group Implementation Plan™ for Your Practice
- Developing Levin Group Growth Strategies™ to Facilitate Production Growth
- Creating a Perio Practice Vision
- Effectively Delegating to Focus the Team on Practice Growth
- Setting Goals & Targets for the Perio Practice
- Tracking & Understanding Key Production Indicators, such as:
- Case Acceptance
- Doctor, Hygiene and Implant Production
- New Patients
- Accounts Receivable
- Fee-For-Service Production vs. Insurance Production
- Implementing the Levin Group Implementation Plan™
- Systemizing the Perio Practice to Achieve Production Targets
- Increasing Perio Production through Levin Group Growth Strategies™
- Measuring Progress Against the Plan: Tracking & Reviewing Key Production Indicators
- Implementing Power Cell Scheduling™
- Increased Hygiene Productivity
- Value-Building Scripts For The Entire Team
- The New Patient Call – Turning Calls Into Patients
- Scripting for the Entire Call
- Building Value for the Perio Practice
- Creating a Strong Relationship
- Establishing Trust
- Motivating Them to Show as Scheduled
- Scheduling Patients
- Target Analysis – Evaluating Data & Maximizing Opportunities
- Expanding Scheduling Capacity
- Maintaining Focus on Systems That Increase Production
- Managing Patients By Understanding The New Consumer Psychology
- Case Presentation Systems & Skills
- Get, Keep, Grow – the New Patient Process
- Patient Communication Strategies That Work
- Implementing the 4 Factors to Increase Perio and Implant Production:
- Improving Doctor-to-Staff Communication
- Measuring the Effectiveness of the Team
- Best Models for the Future of the Perio Practice
- Ensuring Accountability in the Perio Practice
- Levin Group Implementation Plan™ Assessment for the Future
Benefit from Our Experience
The Leader In Comprehensive Dental Business Consulting
As a Levin Group client, you will have exclusive access to content and concepts created by Dr. Roger P. Levin, the foremost authority on practice management and marketing. Since 1985, Dr. Levin has made it a priority to take the best concepts from the business world and apply them to dentistry. An author of 68 books, he presents more than 100 seminars each year and is a keynote speaker for major dental conferences.
Levin Group was founded in 1985 when Dr. Levin recognized that business skills and knowledge were vital missing links preventing his fellow dentists and specialists from fully enjoying their careers. Responding to this challenge, he developed a scientific systems-based consulting method that increases practice production and profitability, while lowering stress.
Our Mission: We are committed to improving the lives of dentists through innovation, integrity and exceeding client expectations.
Bring One of Our Expert Consultants Right Into Your Practice
We use a team approach when working with our clients. The depth and diversity of experience within our staff makes it possible to tackle any unique practice management issues you may have. Our expert consultants have helped thousands of dentists realize their dream of owning a high-performance, low-stress practice.
Ready to discuss your practice? Leave us a note below and we’ll get back to you within a business day to schedule your free 30-minute Practice Assessment Phone Conference.