Levin Group Practice Analysis – the Catalyst for Positive Change
You can’t move forward without understanding where you are. And you can’t fix a problem unless you know what’s wrong. The Levin Group Practice Analysis will tell you what’s working well in your practice, what’s working just okay and what’s NOT working. Once the analysis has been completed, you will know exactly where your practice stands. You will receive specific instructions on how you can overcome your practice’s challenges and reach the next level.
A Levin Group analysis is a true business analysis of the type provided by Fortune 500 management consulting firms. It is not a “gloss over” of the practice situation.
You Can’t See What You’re Not Looking For
A Clear Path Forward
Here’s How it Works
Levin Group will conduct a comprehensive multi-phase practice analysis for your practice or group.
- A Levin Group analysis is a true business analysis of the type provided by Fortune 500 management consulting firms. It is not a “gloss over” of the practice situation.
- We provide a S.W.O.T. Analysis which analyzes the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats facing the practice. There are several phases to this process:
- Phase 1: Document gathering and review by a committee at Levin Group with subsequent phone interviews of all the principal doctors.
- Phase 2: An onsite visit for 1 ½ to 2 days with dinner at the end of the first day.
- Phase 3: A review of all findings, including those gathered at the onsite visit, by the Levin Group Analysis committee.
- Phase 4: A PowerPoint presentation of the findings presented to your group, including Q&A.
- Phase 5: Availability for follow-up questions.
- Levin Group has extensive experience with general practices of all types, having provided analysis and consulting services to over 30,000 practices since 1985. We will benchmark our data and experience in the analysis where appropriate.
- Levin Group provides analysis for several national financial institutions that lend money to dentists to determine practice viability.
In conducting an analysis, our goal is to assess as many key factors as possible about the practice. In order to be sure this analysis is exactly what you need for your practice now, I will need to discuss the level and scope of the analysis and to better understand the size and certain factors in regard to the practice.
Ready to discuss your practice? Leave us a note below and we’ll get back to you within a business day.