How To Get, Keep and Build The Most Stable, Efficient and Motivated Team in Dentistry
Right now, dental practices are struggling to keep up. You may feel busier than ever, with everything changing all around you. Getting, keeping and growing your team members is the biggest obstacle to practice success!
Dentistry is facing a staffing crisis that is expected to continue for at least 5 years, maybe longer. Even worse is that the remaining staff members in many practices are experiencing burnout from the busyness of the practice and pace of work.
Many practices are now losing revenue and income because they either cannot staff properly or have new staff members that are not as efficient in their jobs.
It is more important now than ever before for practices to implement efficient systems that are designed to train the team, maximize efficiency and prevent existing team burn out. Here are three suggestions to help you through this difficult time:
Are you dealing with newer (or fewer) team members, some of whom aren’t familiar with working in a dental practice? Getting and keeping the right group of people and building them into a stable and motivated team are the key to creating your ideal practice and increasing revenue every year.
Have you practice protocols shifted completely? Are you now wearing multiple hats? Is your team doing everything they can and still not getting ahead of things? Your people rely on systems to know what to do, when to do it and how to get it done. A practice built on proven, effective systems will make everyone’s job easier and more enjoyable. People want to work in a practice that has the right systems, and they stay much longer!
The happiest teams are the ones that know what to do, how to do it and when to get it done. You cannot train new or inexperienced team members properly with a set of recorded videos and self-directed online classes taken whenever time allows (which it never does). You need someone who is in the office working with your team, teaching them, answering their questions, implementing systems and building a great practice culture.
The number one key to success in the future of dentistry will be building systems around team members who know exactly what to do, when to do it and how to do it. This can only occur by literally overhauling the current practice systems and implementing new systems and focusing on the well-being of the team – and that is EXACTLY what the Levin Group Management Consulting Program can do for you.
Levin Group Consulting focuses on the 3 bedrocks of practice success –
Systems. People. Training.
Imagine a practice with every one of the following systems in place, fully trained and humming along smoothly and efficiently. With the systems in Levin Group Management Consulting your team will know what to do, how to do it, when to do it, and be trained to do it every time. Their jobs will be much easier, your practice will run more smoothly, your patients will be extremely happy, your revenue will increase every year and you will sleep much better at night.
- Solve your biggest challenge today.
- Build the most stable, efficient and motivated team in dentistry.
- Eliminate the stress and burnout you are feeling.
- Have the practice you deserve and desire.
- And accomplish all this while increasing revenue every year!
Levin Group Management Consulting
We will show you… What to do. When to do it. How to do it.
For every single business process in your practice. Imagine a practice with every one of the following systems in place, fully trained and humming along smoothly and efficiently…
- The Guide To Intelligent Hiring – Easily and quickly get, grow and keep the best team members
- The Purpose-Driven Team – Give your team a reason to come to work
- Creating a Culture of Stability and Success – Happy team members stay with the practice
- Power Cell Scheduling – The most effective system for meeting your patients’ needs and reaching your practice’s revenue goals
- Power Scripts – EVERY system needs powerful scripting. Give the team the most effective communication tools for every situation they encounter
- The New Patient Process – Implement a standard procedure to WOW every new patient
- The 4 Key Questions For Successful Case Acceptance – Re-structure your case presentation and see astounding results
- The Value-Building Handoff – Move patients efficiently through your practice, building confidence, trust and value in their minds for the expert care you provide
- 5-Star Customer Service – Wow every single patient, every single time and get the best 5-Star reviews
- … And Every Other Important Business System in Your Practice!!! – We will upgrade every system and fully train your team
And Levin Group comes into your office!
You cannot train new or inexperienced team members properly with a set of recorded videos and self-directed online classes taken whenever time allows (which it never does). You need someone who is in the office working with your team, teaching them, answering their questions, implementing systems and building a great practice culture. Most teams respond to an in-office consulting experience with a sense of appreciation for the practice and a higher value for their job.
The time to act is now.
Without systems, your team will wander through the day “hoping” to do things correctly. The time to begin implementing new systems in the face of the current staffing crisis is right now. You don’t want to be caught in the trap of losing team members and then burning out the remaining team as you attempt to hire new people who inevitably will have less experience.
Practices that use Levin Group Consulting increase revenue every year, even in a continually evolving marketplace.
Forward thinking practices that want to increase their revenue every year understand that only a comprehensive approach will get the results that you want and need. Complete this simple form to schedule your complimentary phone call to discuss how the proven Levin Group Management Consulting Program can allow you to:
- Find and keep the best people on your team
- Implement powerful systems to keep everything happening in the right way at the right time
- Train everyone on the team to build a practice that works!