If you’ve heard Dr. Roger P. Levin present a seminar or webinar, you know what a dynamic, engaging speaker he is.
To run a successful dental practice today, dentists need to improve their business skills. To host a successful live or virtual dental meeting (for doctors and their teams) meeting planners, program chairs and dental specialists need to select speakers who bring proven, real-world, practical and effective strategies and pearls to their audiences.
If you’re looking for a speaker to deliver leading-edge information on operating a successful dental business, choose Dr. Roger P. Levin. A leading innovator and CEO of the world’s foremost dental management consulting firm, he presents more than 100 webinar and seminars every year. No one can rival Dr. Levin for presenting breakthrough growth strategies in a powerfully motivating way.
Whether you are a meeting organizer or a specialist, Dr. Levin’s presentations are a perfect solution. An expert in the field of practice management and marketing, he consistently delivers powerful seminars and webinars for dental audiences throughout the country.
Dr. Levin will provide your attendees a one-of-a-kind event they will never forget. Take advantage of this opportunity. Dr. Levin’s schedule fills up fast, so book him now to get the dates you want.
Dr. Levin has developed several powerful webinar experiences.
10 Powerful Strategies to Increase Production in the COVID-19 Era
One-Hour Webinar Experience
Production will be the number one factor that will determine the length, depth, and success of a practice’s recovery from the COVID-19 crisis. How quickly dental practices adapt to today’s radically changed business environment will impact them for years to come. Join Dr. Roger Levin for an insightful, up-to-the-minute look at what is and isn’t working in the post-COVID era.
COVID-19 has changed dentistry forever. Moving forward, it will not be business-as-usual. New strategies, systems and behaviors will be essential for practices to increase production and maintain success. After any crisis there are businesses that are highly successful and others that struggle. The difference will be how well you understand and implement the high-value strategies what will increase production, revenue, cash and income.
This presentation will focus on the 10 strategies that every dental practice can and must utilize to reinvent their practice management foundation, understand the pathway to recovery, attract new patients and manage all of this with a whole new set of rules and regulations. Dentists and their teams will need to rethink every aspect of the practice to be fully successful in a post-COVID-19 world.
- Learn the 10 leading-edge strategies developed by Levin Group that will immediately improve practice performance, production and the rate of post-COVID-19 recovery.
- Understand how systems and scripting such as scheduling, hygiene productivity, case presentation, insurance, customer service and other key practice production factors need to change.
- Identify the leadership qualities that virtually guarantee success under any economic condition.
Production, Systems, & Training: The Pathway to Practice Recovery & Success
Three-Hour Webinar Experience
Practice success has been, and always will be about systems. Systems are the pathway to ensuring excellent production, developing a highly trained team and maintaining a loyal and ever-increasing patient base. But systems need to change to remain relevant, and COVID-19 has accelerated that need exponentially. Systems now need to be updated faster than ever before and this webinar will provide the pathway to recovery and success.
Webinar Workshop Overview
COVID-19 has changed dentistry forever. Moving forward, it will not be business-as-usual. This interactive webinar workshop combines data presentation, case studies and a series of learning exercises to provide attendees the knowledge, skills and tools needed to help their practice recover faster, better and deeper.
Dr. Levin will draw on almost 4 decades of experience in the profession, along with information from the Levin Group Data Center and The 10 Practice Success Targets – a key concept extracted from Levin Group Consulting Programs to teach the essential foundations of practice success in the post-COVID-19 era. He will teach you how to adapt your systems and help your team to meet the demands of today’s radically changed dental environment.
- Learn 20 high-value strategies and The 10 Practice Success Targets that will be beneficial and essential to dental practices for a successful post-COVID-19 recovery.
- Prepare a 1-Page COVID-19 Strategic Recovery Plan for your practice and learn why it is essential to your successful recovery.
- Learn the Production-Revenue-Cash-Income Formula and how each aspect directly affects the future success of the practice.
- Develop your list of 25 Key Advisors and learn how they will improve your ability to make better
decisions and manage your practice with much less stress.
- Understand the role of a practice leader in the most challenging time in the history of dentistry and learn how to focus your team on the new attitudes, behaviors and strategies that will allow them to take their game (and your practice) to the next level.
Live Seminar Options
A short clip of Dr. Levin presenting:
Dr. Levin’s Most Popular Live Seminars
Dr. Levin has developed 4 brand NEW leading edge seminars for live audiences packed with powerful practice building strategies and tips.
The Successful 21st Century Practice
Why Some Practices Are Highly Successful… And Others Are Not
Dentistry is changing at the fastest pace in history. Some practices are thriving, while others are not. What sets one practice on a path of success while another struggles? The difference stems from the decisions and actions that dentists take in the 21st century to continue to grow and protect their future. Every practice today needs a growth and success plan and it is easier than you think.
This seminar is dedicated to showing any dentist and team the right way to accelerate practice growth and success in a vastly more challenging environment. Dr. Roger Levin has advised practices ranging from start-ups to large dental groups and will teach the proven methods and strategies that create a high level of sustainable success. He will showcase comparative studies of practices in similar situations where one practice has double the production and profit of another in the same geographic area.
Many dentists today are frustrated because they lack the business background to implement the right changes in the right way for today’s more competitive environment. This seminar cuts through the clutter and theory and goes right to the heart of what needs to be done and how to do it. This highly practical presentation is excellent for both doctors and dental team members and it will take your practice to the next level.
Seminar Objectives—Attendees will learn:
- Strategies to increase production ASAP
- 10 statistics that will determine your future
- 6 customer service strategies that “WOW” patients
- 6 things great leaders do differently
- 6 changes in dentistry that can make or break a practice
- How to properly bring in a new patient
- 5 things to do when greeting every patient
- How to work 5 – 10 less years
- How to improve scheduling by 20%
The Case Presentation Makeover
Why Patients Say “No” When You Want To Hear “Yes”
Case presentation is one of the most important fundamentals of a successful dental practice. Unfortunately, dentists and teams receive no training in this critical area. The modern dental patient makes decisions very differently than in the past and not understanding the decision making process is costing dental practices tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars of revenue per year.
Why are some practices so successful and others or not? The answer is partly due to having a step-by-step case presentation process that leads to patients accepting treatment. Successful case presentation goes beyond just the doctor. The entire team is involved and can make an enormous difference. Practices that are able to master the proper “sales“ process using professional and high integrity communication with patients will continue to be successful. Not only will more patients accept treatment but the average production per patient will increase dramatically. And so will positive reviews!
Case presentation is a system. When the system is properly understood and followed, practice performance and productivity will immediately improve. It happens every time.
This exciting, energized seminar will educate both the doctor and team on the key principles of case presentation and case acceptance. Doctors and team members will learn the key roles that they play in the case acceptance process. Motivation will also increase as people understand the process. Attendees will leave with more confidence in their ability to present cases using a system that can be implemented immediately.
Seminar Objectives—Attendees will learn:
- Why some patients say yes and others say no
- How increased case acceptance improves production and profitability
- Why case presentation is one of the most essential factors in dental practice success
- How patients make buying decisions
- How to improve the case presentation process
- The role each team member plays in the customer service process
- How patients think and what they really want
- Do patients with dental insurance think differently?
Team Building Mastery
Build the Team You Always Wanted (Motivate, Energize and Go to the Next Level)
Building a high-performance team is one of the most difficult challenges faced by dentists. Yet the payoff is a strong team that empowers the dentist to achieve long-term practice success. Now is the time to reenergize your team, your practice and yourself. The key is implementing proven systems that lead to higher production, a happier staff and greater practice success.
In this motivating new seminar, Dr. Roger P. Levin will teach you the systems that create a superior team… reduce stress… improve patient satisfaction… increase production… and create the practice you’ve always dreamed of.
Seminar Objectives—Attendees will learn how to:
- Build a more cohesive team, decrease turnover and stress using powerful team-building strategies
- Increase production by 20–25% through team effectiveness
- Increase hygiene production by $100,000–$200,000
- Increase case acceptance
- Implement real-world business techniques that create an ideal practice
- Double patient referrals
- Reclaim hundreds of lost hours immediately with Power Cell Scheduling™
- Collect 99% of all production at the time of the visit
- Create an amazing patient experience every time
How To Achieve 5 Star Customer Service
And What Most Practices Need To Do To Get There
Only a minority of dental practices ever achieve 5 Star Customer Service and those that do have unparalleled success. Now you have the opportunity to learn an easy and practical formula for implementing 5 Star Customer Service created by Dr. Roger Levin. This is simply the most advanced customer service seminar in dentistry today and it will set your practice apart.
Dr. Levin has researched and analyzed the highest level 5 Star Customer Service companies ranging from Ritz Carlton to Ralph Lauren to Nordstrom, as well as the best performing practices and why they are so successful. These findings have been distilled into this exciting high-energy seminar with a goal of transforming the entire team and patient experience.
Your team has never been trained on Customer Service at this level before and the results will include: highly satisfied patients, higher case acceptance and an almost immediate rise in referrals. If you and your team are ready to take the practice to the next level, burst out of complacency and experience advanced 5 Star Customer Service training then this seminar will WOW you.
Seminar Objectives—Attendees will learn:
- Why 5 Star Customer Service practices are in the top production percentiles
- What sets 5 Star Customer Service practices apart
- How to be in the top 2% of customer service practices
- How to build an incredible team with 5 Star Customer Service
- How to create a high-energy positive environment
- The most important objective of 5 Star Customer Service
- The 3 things patients really want
- How 5 Star Customer Service increases production by 20%
- How to increase quality referrals with 5 Star Customer Service
Contact Us to Explore Options
ABOUT DR. ROGER P. LEVIN
Dr. Levin is a third-generation general dentist and the Chairman and CEO of Levin Group, Inc., a leading dental management consulting firm that has worked with over 30,000 dentists and specialists. He is also the founder of Dental Business Study Clubs, dentistry’s only network of all-business study clubs. Dr. Levin’s mission is “Making Practices Successful” by guiding specialists to achieve higher levels of referrals and new patients and general dentists to increase production and profit.
One of the most sought-after speakers in dentistry today, Dr. Levin frequently lectures at major dental meetings. The author of 68 books and more than 4,300 articles, he is a regular contributor to JADA, Dental Economics, Inside Dentistry and other industry publications. He has been interviewed by The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and Time magazine.
Dr. Levin has received numerous honors including the Dental Excellence Award for the best practice management consultant from DrBicuspid.com. For 14 consecutive years, he has been named one of the “Leaders in Dental Consulting” by Dentistry Today. Recently, he was honored to be named two years in a row as one of the “32 Most Influential People in Dentistry” by Incisal Edge magazine and one of “The 10 Most Interesting Dentists” by Dentist’s Money Digest.